Saturday, May 3, 2008

It's been awhile...

Wow. I haven't written anything in over a week. 1) I've been working, and 2) I haven't seen anything new or noteworthy. I do really want to see Zombie Strippers! (the exclamation point is part of the title, but I really do want to see it) I've heard nothing but good things. I'm also mildly interested in Iron Man. I understand that Robert Downey Jr. is great in it, and I'm a huge fan of his work. I think I'm just a little burned out on comic book movies. Does that mean I loose my geek credentials?

How's this for geeky? I just bought a new HDMI cable to replace the one hooked up to my DVD player right now. There's some minor distortion with my current one. You can notice that sometimes black isn't "true" black. I'm about to spend an hour or so doing some tests with the old cable and the new one. Exciting!

My new cable is from Blue Jeans Cable. I've been meaning to replace my crappy cable, but this little story prompted me to do it sooner rather than later. I hate Monster Cables, but I had no idea how pushy they are. If you have a moment, and love seeing the underdog make good, check it out. It's an interesting read.

No comments: