Tuesday, May 6, 2008

No Strippers for now...


It appears I got blocked on the Zombie Strippers! front. After a short couple of weeks, it has left NYC's fair screens. Poop, I say. Poop. I guess that's what Netflix is for...

I've been hearing rumors of X-Box 360's equipped with Blu-Ray drives showing up later this year. This from well-meaning friends who would rather I play Halo 3 with them. I loved Halo. Don't get me wrong. I bought an X-Box purely to play Halo 2. But there's something unsettling and undignified about wearing a plastic headset while playing a video game, the whole time listening to the most bigoted, racist bile come out of little kids' mouths. Plus it doesn't go well with my robe. Did I mention I like to go into full-on Lance mode when I'm home relaxin'? I just want a PS3 to play Blu-Ray movies, like the copy of Blade Runner I already picked up. I also want to waste a lot of time on GTA4. Besides, as far as those X-Box rumors go, I agree with this guy.

No comments: